Thursday, September 02, 2010

Its Finally Here!!!

After much anticipation, the day is finally here - where I shall go to the mountains and forget about all the crappiness going on here :) I have packed up half my stuff in the car and have to actually go into work and be there for 8 hours or so and pretend, I mean, REALLY..work! After work I am picking up O, throwing the food in the cooler, grabbing some ice and heading to Virginia! First stop - Mount Rogers Recreation Area! Camping on some creek somewhere not far off the interstate. Just 2 days from now i will be in the Catskills!! Cheers!

I'll try to make these entries a little more entertaining from here on out. Its 5:30 am and I've had no coffee, can't sleep, and thinking about maybe cleaning my extremely dirtyhouse before going into the office. Or giving Oreo a bath....now thats not a bad idea....

Oreo is clean now... and the house. Would upload pictures but my dinosaur computer seems to not be recogizing the card reader. See you in a few days!

No comments: