Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Twenty Five things I must do before I die…

I’ve been in a rut lately and haven’t been accomplishing much so I decided to set some goals for myself for things I want to do in the upcoming months. My list got carried away and became more of a lifetime goal project. This list is by no means laminated and can be altered at any time. In no particular order….These are the things that I would like to do before I die:

1. Learn to dance
2. Fly first class
3. Join a book club
4. Ride a Harley
5. Get a tiny tattoo (with meaning)
6. Publish something
7. Go Kayaking
8. Run a half marathon
9. Take a camping/road trip out west
10. Learn to cook like a professional
11. Spend a few days at a spa
12. Move to a new town
13. Learn different types of wine
14. Go to Tahiti
15. Buy a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes
16. Travel around Europe
17. Buy an old house and fix it up
18. Travel around South America
19. Buy a Cabin in the mountains
20. Fall in Love
21. Go to Australia
22. Move into a retirement village with Serrabee!!
23. Own a swimming pool
24. Get a puppy and name him Fuggle
25. Get UT Football Season Tickets

On the flipside - Fifteen Things I probably WON’T do before I die…

1. Visit Olduvai Gorge in Africa (where they found a lot of hominid fossils…)
2. Have children
3. Own an Hummer
4. Live in a downtown apt. in a big city
5. Star in a movie
6. Meet Ewan McGregor
7. Read all the books I own
8. Learn to Surf
9. Bungee jump or jump out of a plane
10. Win a pie eating contest
11. Sing well
12. Own my own horse
13. Have a hot pool boy (although maybe I shouldn't count this one out...)
14. Marry Andrew DanJumbo
15. Get UT Season Tickets

2 comments:

Memphis Chix said...

okay, finally did mine as well.
had a question on yours:
was the 2nd list stuff you want to do but probably won't, or just don't want to do? either way, i feel ya on #7!

RockGirl said...

its a combo of things I don't want to do and things I'm pretty sure will just never happen.